Long-Term, Self-Sufficiency, Family Restoration and Public SafetyImagine less crime because people are living with less desperation that feeds criminal behavior. They are resettled after incarceration with structured and tightly connected long-term support systems. Support that works. Tested ‘crime reduction’ by the numbers. We have the know-how and the tools to imagine and build this housing model. Program designers at the NIA, along with a team of vested partners, have designed this model:
Comfortable, Dignified Housing
Peer Support by Certified Professionals
Mental, Emotional, & Substance Abuse Care
Financial Planning Services
Employment Assistance Services
Probation & Parole Navigation
“Obviously, crime rates are not reduced by the usual fragmented and temporary housing services. People trapped in these cycles tell us clearly what would make the difference for them. Whole-Way Housing listens with action.”
- Tiffany Kirk, Community Development Manager, Regions Bank Atlanta
- Addresses Trauma at the Root of Personal Instability
- Treats Addiction Long-Term until Addiction is Cured
- Mentors the Whole Family to Reverse Dependency Trends
- Keeps Success Measures Out Front and in Full Public View
OWN A RENTAL PROPERTY?
If you own rental property or a small hotel and you want to invest in this public safety idea please contact us today!